• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Factory Rear Leaf Springs

I am looking for Factory rear leaf springs to go in a 95' XJ, I would prefer lower mileage(maybe a 00' or 01' that had lift installed at low mileage)- but I will take what I can get. My mother will be driving the 95' this winter and it need some lovin' before it's safe for her to drive... i was used to it's quirks, but i don't think she'll be able to handle it- one of the leaves in the factory leaf-pack has broken, i'd like to replace this anyways, but she's likely to be hauling a lot of heavy stuff in it also.

hmm, not too sure on the standing of this project... i'm trying to get her to get rid of that xj... it's really beaten and starting to rust through everywhere..also, after talking to my father- i believe he would prefer new leaves instead of buying used... sorry to have wasted your time. Thank you for the reply, --Chad--

Back