• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Closing threads is weak

Beezil

Member #Nay
NAXJA Member
What the fuck is going on here?

I remember when this place used to be fun.

There was nothing about that other thread that required its removal.

there was nothing but harmless banter.

I encourage *some* of the good GLJT people to keep posting here, you know who you are. The banter has been great while it stands.....

I have to go now, my pine car needs another coat of tempura paint, and the big race is soon! gotta get another merit badge

no, I was thinking of something more evil.....

I believe forums should be moderated, but I believe threads should be allowed to progress until they ABSOLUTELY must be removed.

I think there's been a few too many premature e-modjerations.....

Gotta say I was dissapointed. Oh well, not my forum so I don't make the rules. Beezil finally made a funny on me too! I was starting to think I was just getting you pissed. It's fine if you get pissed, but it's gotta be funny at the same time or It's pointless. At least I got Chewy mad at me.

My mod on GLJT is all upset at me now too.

Truth said:
Gotta say I was dissapointed. Oh well, not my forum so I don't make the rules. Beezil finally made a funny on me too! I was starting to think I was just getting you pissed. It's fine if you get pissed, but it's gotta be funny at the same time or It's pointless. At least I got Chewy mad at me.

legalize comraderie.

truth lives in my butt

Truth said:

Im not mad at ya, :cheers: I dont have time to get mad about this stuff. However, I do think you owe me and everyone at Corncross an apology though.

The TRUTH is out there,
The real men will apologize while others continue to hate what their minds cant understand, which side will you be on?

Love
Chewy

Now on to more important things, like leaving matches and gas outside so certain people can light themselves on :flame:

Last edited:
Truth, why did you swipe clean the shout box? I was JUST about to have fun w/ that thing.........................

I swear, no fun, no fun at all.

Just because you know about them, doesnt mean I do?
Im trying to learn about them ....

chewy

Back