• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy 27th Hans!!!

Willis

NAXJA Forum User
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks Steve

The older I get the more inmature I appear.

All that beer has me thinking about Octoberfest :cheers:

ECKSJAY said:
I've been 27 for 6 months already...it's overrated. :D Happy b-day man. :)

Speaking of beer and Oktoberfest...

I've been 27 since December. It's been a pretty good year with the purchase of my first house an all.

Steve

Willis said:
I've been 27 since December. It's been a pretty good year with the purchase of my first house an all.

Steve

Yeah that's right. How's everything coming along?

I'm hitting school in Winter if I'm up to speed with my new job. I hope so, I need school again. House will come a little later, but probably sooner. :) Gotta get married first since the ring was given last month. :wave:

ECKSJAY said:
Yeah that's right. How's everything coming along?

I'm hitting school in Winter if I'm up to speed with my new job. I hope so, I need school again. House will come a little later, but probably sooner. :) Gotta get married first since the ring was given last month. :wave:

Slow! Everything takes time and money, of which, I don't seem to have enough of either. The house has some electrical gremlins, and an electrician I am not. My old roommate blew the breaker downstairs and took out the bathroom light. Now, the light does not work at all, no power to the switch or fixture, and all the breakers work find. :dunno: I need help, that's for sure.

Steve

Willis said:
Slow! Everything takes time and money, of which, I don't seem to have enough of either. The house has some electrical gremlins, and an electrician I am not. My old roommate blew the breaker downstairs and took out the bathroom light. Now, the light does not work at all, no power to the switch or fixture, and all the breakers work find. :dunno: I need help, that's for sure.

Steve

I have some experience in that area if you're interested in some troubleshooting. You have that breaker off for now at least, right? ;)

The light was not on the same breaker as the outlet. So really, I don't know which breaker it is (none of the breakers in the house are marked). So, none of them are off, everything else works fine. I think I have a break in the wire somewhere in the wall?

Funny thing is, at the switch, I have 1 strand of 3 wire cable coming in, and at the fixture, I have 1 bundle of 3 wire cable (white, green, copper) coming in. Usually, at one location or the other, you'd have 2 bundles, one from the circuit box to the switch or fixture, then one bundle that runs from the switch to the fixture. It's all new to me?

If you want to come over sometime, I have beer and BBQ :D

Back