• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Next Big Run

Swap

NAXJA Forum User
:dunno: When the next big run here is going to be! would like to get out and meet with more of you guys! :peace:

BlueKnight said:
:dunno: When the next big run here is going to be! would like to get out and meet with more of you guys! :peace:

You need to follow us out to Moab! I have some video to show you guys today. There is Lots of great wheelin' and partyin' out there.

We also have Winterfest in Feb at the Badlands.

There will be other various runs, watch the forums.

BlueKnight said:

BlueKnight ... What Jeeplas said.

If you've noticed, there are a couple of informal runs being hashed over in here right now. This group gets together often to play ... keep your eyes open :eyes:

Les

Blue Knight = Swap?

hummmmmm is this true? Yeap annnnd.... :laugh3:

pretty soon GLJT will be an all SWB site the way the XJ's are flockin over here...

Good to have ya onboard....

the MWC's an interesting bunch... stick around

oh and btw...what's up with "blue knight"... you a biker cop?

Hell ... I'm still trying to figure out what "swap" means. :looney:

Les

lbexj said:
Hell ... I'm still trying to figure out what "swap" means. :looney:

Les

Last year, at summer bash, he swapped out an axel on his XJ at the camp ground. He did it very early in the morning after partying all night and then wheeled all day.

jeeplas said:
Last year, at summer bash, he swapped out an axel on his XJ at the camp ground. He did it very early in the morning after partying all night and then wheeled all day.

Thanks Jeeplas for the explaination ... BlueKnight's first impression is still intact ... whew! ... after reading BC's comment, I was trying to figure out if "old fashioned" meant swapping his partner for lifestock, or for a sibbling!

Les

Gil BullyKatz said:
pretty soon GLJT will be an all SWB site the way the XJ's are flockin over here...

Good to have ya onboard....

the MWC's an interesting bunch... stick around

oh and btw...what's up with "blue knight"... you a biker cop?

at least if ya own an XJ they have somewhere to run, if ya own a SWB your stuck w/ meltdowns and weapons checks.

Oh well
Chewy

Back