• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Really supid question about the Milemarker Hub kit

CartsXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I just ordered the Milemarker hub kit for my 98, got sick of slight vibes and want to try to get some better gas mileage. So I picked up rotors last night, going to machine them today, but does the kit come with new wheel studs? If not, which one should I get? I know the warn kit does, I just want to be ready come monday night when the kit comes in. TIA

I don't know about the wheel studs, but I'm interested in hearing how you like the hub kit once you get it in.
Get a good deal on it?

Yeah, got a pretty good deal, $595 delivered to my door. Which in my eyes is worth it, plus $40 for rotor(self machined), total $635, plus what ever for wheel studs. With the amount of highway time I see, and not having to pull the front driveshaft anymore, will be more than worth it. Have to travel roughly 600 to 800 miles a week, gas mileage savings will be see relatively quick, I hope, plus the less wear-in-tear on the rest of the front end, makes the expense worth it. Don't have time or tools, yet:), to put those 60's from the 77.5 F250 snowfighter in my backyard in the XJ. Put when I get around to it, this HP30 will probably go in my g/f's TJ.

CartsXJ said:
Yeah, got a pretty good deal, $595 delivered to my door.
NICE price!
Mind telling me where?
PM me if you don't want to post it here...

PM'ed ya

A: Where did you get them. B:how did you "self machine" the rotors? I am just now looking into this mod myself.

www.seriousjeeper.com or something very similar to that. Have the number at work and can send it too you on monday. By "self-machine", I mean I have access to a machine shop at work and I just did them yesturday afternoon, when the lathe was free. Saved myself about $100 to $150 by doing it.

Back