• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Up country or not?

BigDadys94xj

NAXJA Forum User
How can I find out if my 94xj sport has the up country suspension or not? The reason I ask is that my XJ is all stock except for a set of 30x9.50 BFG's and I seem to have a ton of room in the wheel wells still also my brother has a 94 and he can only fit 235's plus my XJ seems to sit up a little higher than most others I see or park next to. I know for a fact the suspension has never been modified.Thanks in advance for any help.

BigDadys94xj said:
How can I find out if my 94xj sport has the up country suspension or not? The reason I ask is that my XJ is all stock except for a set of 30x9.50 BFG's and I seem to have a ton of room in the wheel wells still also my brother has a 94 and he can only fit 235's plus my XJ seems to sit up a little higher than most others I see or park next to. I know for a fact the suspension has never been modified.Thanks in advance for any help.
You might have the heavy duty suspension package and be not sagged as much as he is. IIRC UC package came in in the newer body styles only (97+)

Back