• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

95 XJ in reno, norcal area

davidt

NAXJA Forum User
Well, its a sad day, but it is time to say goodbye to my xj. It is stock. Very clean, everything is there, no missing or jury rigged parts. It is a 1995, blue, has 235/75 bfg a/t tires with about 30% tread left. Paint and interior are flawless. Automatic, 6 cylinder, tilt steering. Drove it to NV from NM (20 hours) with no problems. Great XJ! I would like to get $3200 for it. Call me at (775) 324-5664 or email me [email protected] . Thanks for your interest!

I have pictures to email if anyone is interested. A little more info...It has been garaged for nine of the ten years it has been owned. Second owner, no rips on the interior. Carpet is great. The paint is in great shape, as you can see it is shiny. If you have any requests for pictures, just e-mail me. i will be gone all of saturday, but sunday I will be home. Thanks again for your interest!

David Torres
(H) 775-324-5664
(C) 775-338-1148

Back