• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ and a few other Jeep Parts in Norcal

I NEED TO GET RID OF THIS STUFF!! YARD SALE FOR LOCALS. NO SHIPPING. YOU COME GET IT and $20.00 for each item on this list.
Many other parts not listed, come see what I got and bring cash.
Leftovers from a few Cherokees I'm cutting up for scrap. I already got what I wanted from them so the rest is up for sale. There is a '96, '92, '89, and a '98 Cherokee.

Located in Cameron Park

'98 CHEROKEE

--Dash panels black on top, grey on bottom (ALL PIECES, sides, vents, glove box door and latch, top panel, instrument panel/readout/guage cluster, center panel, top panel, steering column shrouds)

--Air bags, r/f and l/f.

--Seats, front and rear, grey cloth, in good shape

--Under-hood wiring harness

--L/F Fender Flare, white

--Front Bumber and bumper guards, white

--Front Grill Insert, white and black

--Rear tail lights complete with bulbs and harnesses

'92 CHEROKEE

--Air filter box for H.O. 4.0 engine, out of XJ (much larger hole than '87-'90)

--XJ hood, grey.

--Flowmaster muffler, catalytic converter, and complete back-half of exhaust off of '92 Cherokee (unbolted at flange, just bolt on and go) all piping is factory and so is cat-converter, USED, can not guarantee cat to work but looks good inside

--3 VERY STRAIGHT XJ doors (Charcoal Grey) from a '92, POWER windows, good paint, complete with panels, etc.

--5 aluminum 10-hole 15x7" factory aluminum rims from XJ, tires are bad, spare tire is brand new and not sun-damaged at all. All 5 rims and one good tire

'89 AND '96 CHEROKEE/PLUS OTHER PARTS

--XJ factory sound-bar (RARE!) ..goes on headliner in rear area and accepts 6.5" speakers.

--Aftermarket steering stabilizers, 3 to choose from.

--Complete stock suspension for '89 XJ. ...

--XJ hood, red.

--XJ Doors -2 black and 4 red. 6 doors to choose from, (3 rears and 3 fronts) all are power, good internals, glass is there, good panels. Electrical parts and wiring harnesses all intact. The black ones are VERY STRAIGHT, no dents! Red ones are good for half doors since they are a little dented up.

--U-Haul Brand trailer hitch, 1" light-duty complete with 2" ball and mount from an '89 Cherokee.

--XJ rear tail lights from '89, complete with bulbs and all harnesses.

--Stock front black bumper for XJ complete with brackets and side mouldings.

121220071421.jpg

2913971_1_full.jpg

Image005-2.jpg

Image003-2.jpg

Image004-3.jpg

bwkelley76 said:
I NEED TO GET RID OF THIS STUFF!! YARD SALE FOR LOCALS. NO SHIPPING. YOU COME GET IT and $20.00 for each item on this list.
Many other parts not listed, come see what I got and bring cash.
Leftovers from a few Cherokees I'm cutting up for scrap. I already got what I wanted from them so the rest is up for sale. There is a '96, '92, '89, and a '98 Cherokee.

Located in Cameron Park

'98 CHEROKEE

--Dash panels black on top, grey on bottom (ALL PIECES, sides, vents, glove box door and latch, top panel, instrument panel/readout/guage cluster, center panel, top panel, steering column shrouds)

--Air bags, r/f and l/f.

--Seats, front and rear, grey cloth, in good shape<<<SOLD

--Under-hood wiring harness

--L/F Fender Flare, white

--Front Bumber and bumper guards, white

--Front Grill Insert, white and black

--Rear tail lights complete with bulbs and harnesses

'92 CHEROKEE

--Air filter box for H.O. 4.0 engine, out of XJ (much larger hole than '87-'90)

--XJ hood, grey.

--Flowmaster muffler, catalytic converter, and complete back-half of exhaust off of '92 Cherokee (unbolted at flange, just bolt on and go) all piping is factory and so is cat-converter, USED, can not guarantee cat to work but looks good inside

--3 VERY STRAIGHT XJ doors (Charcoal Grey) from a '92, POWER windows, good paint, complete with panels, etc.

--5 aluminum 10-hole 15x7" factory aluminum rims from XJ, tires are bad, spare tire is brand new and not sun-damaged at all. All 5 rims and one good tire

'89 AND '96 CHEROKEE/PLUS OTHER PARTS

--XJ factory sound-bar (RARE!) ..goes on headliner in rear area and accepts 6.5" speakers.

--Aftermarket steering stabilizers, 3 to choose from.

--Complete stock suspension for '89 XJ. ...

--XJ hood, red.

--XJ Doors -2 black and 4 red. 6 doors to choose from, (3 rears and 3 fronts) all are power, good internals, glass is there, good panels. Electrical parts and wiring harnesses all intact. The black ones are VERY STRAIGHT, no dents! Red ones are good for half doors since they are a little dented up.

--U-Haul Brand trailer hitch, 1" light-duty complete with 2" ball and mount from an '89 Cherokee.

--XJ rear tail lights from '89, complete with bulbs and all harnesses.

--Stock front black bumper for XJ complete with brackets and side mouldings.

121220071421.jpg

2913971_1_full.jpg

Image005-2.jpg

Image003-2.jpg

Image004-3.jpg

Back