• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ lift stuff F.S. and wheels and tires

WNC Custom Jeeps

NAXJA Forum User
We traded in the wife's XJ for a more fuel efficient car (Mazda 3) and have removed the following items for sale.

3.5" hybrid lift with 3.5" RE coils, Rough Country lower arms, RE disconects, Pro Comp 3000 shocks and steering stabilizer.

The rear has 4.5" Rough Country leaf packs, with Pro Comp 3000's also. The leafs actually brought the front and rear to a nearly level stance.

Looking for $400 for everything plus shipping. Not looking to part out the lift as of yet.

Also have a set of generic 31x 10.50's all purpose radials on 15 x 8" black rockcrawlers. Tread is about 30-50%.

Looking for $200, do not want to ship.

Have the factory transfer case skid plate as well. $30 shipped, but do not have the nut serts to go with it, you'll need to drill 3 holes to install it.

Thanks...

All items located in Asheville, NC. Zip would be 28715.

Interested in RE disconnects if ya part out...

I'm interested in the leaf packs and shocks and stabilizer. If you decide to part out... and no shipping.. I'lll come and get them

You got any pictures on the jeep? How many miles? Very interested.

I am going to part it out after all. The leafs are sold, but here goes with the rest.

RE Coils-$100 shipped OBO
RC Lower fixed arms- $80 shipped
Shocks- All 4 shipped- $100
RE Disco's- $75 shipped

I have recieved and replied to all of my PM's. First person to send money gets the items.

I have Paypal for payment.

Alternative e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks...

Back