• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UTAH: Parting out 95 XJ

moabdog

NAXJA Forum User
Hello,

I'm parting out a 95 XJ and I still have some parts I'm getting rid of. The engine, tires, rear axle, suspension lift, front grill and grill surround are sold already.
The jeep was rolled so the front windshield and rear hatch were severely damaged.
http://a1.cpimg.com/image/19/95/30621721-2fed-02000180-.jpg

Front axle Dana 30 4.10 gears. $175
Transmission (auto AW???) recently rebuilt. $300
Transfer case with slip yoke eliminator $300 (Please I don't want to sell the SYE separately, just buy this and sell your existing TC)
Customer front and rear driveshafts that fit 5.5" lift. $100 each
Revolver shackles ( not sure if it adds any lift) $60
Front bumper built by Jeff Beach $45
Seats... make offer
Frame and body sheetmetal are FREEEEEE if you come by and pick it up. Perhaps somebody may use it as a base to build a custom wheeler.

I'm sure there are other misc. items that you guys need. Please email me at [email protected] as I don't check out this web page at all. (I own a YJ) And please leave something in the subject line of the email pertaining to the part you are interested in or I won't open the email.

If you live in South Jordan Utah (25 minutes south of Salt Lake City) please email me and we can arrange a time that you can see any of these parts. I can email pictures of any of these items as well.

Thanks for looking.

Vinny

PS: Sorry if there are any spelling or gramatical errors. It's 5am and I haven't slept a wink.

Last edited:
Back