• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LOW/HIGH AC service valves Where?

Mjr Minor

NAXJA Forum User
I need to get some for my 90 Cherokee and Im haveing trouble finding them. Some are showing that you cant get them anymore, anyone know where I can get them?

Thank you

Timothy Minor

Can you be a little more specific? Are you wanting to replace the service valves that are on the compressor?

I found a place here in dallas that said they did with out the valve and just made an adapter for the hose to screw on to. Yes its the service valves on the top of the compressor. I can get those adapters to take place of those valves for 13.00.

Mjr Minor said:
I need to get some for my 90 Cherokee and Im haveing trouble finding them. Some are showing that you cant get them anymore, anyone know where I can get them?

Thank you

Timothy Minor

More Input!

Do you want the valve assemblies on top of the compressor, or do you want adapters that can thread onto the access valves to convert? Huge difference in price and availability, I've noted...

5-90

Back