• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Counting down

And I thought I was the only one chomping at the bit! Any word on who is running what trails on what days? Hmmm, 35 days to get the Skid built, winch mounted, and lights and cb wired up! Woody you going to make it?

i'll be in tellico this weekend so i'll have an update on teh trails and how they are looking for ya'll when i get back! :D

32 days, i have looking at pix from the spring run. i most likely bust a gut before i get there.

2offroad said:

It would be only 1 day to the "event" if y'all'd take a short drive North on I81. Same mountain range, but PA is cooler in June than NC is in July.

We'd even get the TSA to speed up the security screen at the Mason-Dixon line . . . . .

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Mike in NJ said:
It would be only 1 day to the "event" if y'all'd take a short drive North on I81. Same mountain range, but PA is cooler in June than NC is in July.

We'd even get the TSA to speed up the security screen at the Mason-Dixon line . . . . .

Then that would imply that we want to go up there in that land of weird and strange people! Why go there when all of the people up there are trying to move down here anyway?

21 days
Mike in NJ said:
It would be only 1 day to the "event" if y'all'd take a short drive North on I81.
next year i'll be there

2offroad said:
21 days

next year i'll be there

I dont know if I want to go up there! :eyes:

Ghost said:
I dont know if I want to go up there! :eyes:
heck i'm married to one of them "damn yankees" so the language barrier won't be to bad. LOL

And I've developed battery trouble! ARGH! Will It Ever End? :twak:

test loaded the trailer yesterday, 3 xj's and a camper...isnt that going to look great pulling in to crawfords, should be fun on hanging dog road...
DSC02818.jpg

Sweet, that is my most recent problem. I got the battery replaced yesterday. Credit card is screaming right now! The trailer I had lined up fell through.

9 days and still no trailer. May have to get a Dolly!

got me a Esab locker for the rear, hope to get them in this week.

2offroad said:
got me a Esab locker for the rear, hope to get them in this week.

Is that like a Lincoln?

Back