• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who again makes the Generic Anti-Rock Again?

RockRod

NAXJA Forum User

Currie also makes a universal Anti-Rock.

But since you have to fab it anyhow, just get the TJ anti-rock and save 70 bucks over the universal. But I'm only assuming the TJ's will work on the XJ, better take some measurements before going this route. You'll need the DOM tube also.

Curries and Rockequipments are the same exact prices, 299. However, currie only makes one length as far as I know, and that is to fit the front of a TJ. Rock equipment can mke you pretty much any length you need (making it pretty much universal), and the parts look just as quality as the currie ones. They also sell all the parts individually.

buying pieces and parts from a sprint car store is also a good idea. But the torsion we need as a sway bar is much less of a spring rate they need I believe. They use them for the springs, we already have coils to do that part. I beleive they use spring rates up in the the 1000 lb area, I would look into mini-sprint car racing (usually different stores from what I've seen)...I've seen those bars down into the 600's and maybe lower. But it will be hard to find one in the length you need. _nicko_

gearwhine said:
Curries and Rockequipments are the same exact prices, 299. However, currie only makes one length as far as I know, and that is to fit the front of a TJ. Rock equipment can mke you pretty much any length you need (making it pretty much universal), and the parts look just as quality as the currie ones. They also sell all the parts individually.

buying pieces and parts from a sprint car store is also a good idea. But the torsion we need as a sway bar is much less of a spring rate they need I believe. They use them for the springs, we already have coils to do that part. I beleive they use spring rates up in the the 1000 lb area, I would look into mini-sprint car racing (usually different stores from what I've seen)...I've seen those bars down into the 600's and maybe lower. But it will be hard to find one in the length you need. _nicko_
Stock car sway bars come in a very wide range of sizes http://www.stockcarproducts.com/susp21.htm alot of he guys i wheel with use them to help tun thier setups so they are balanced and most of the time they are in the rear.

Back