• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tranny mount

Nik

NAXJA Forum User
I have looked through NAPA, Autozone, and advanced parts to find a rubber tranny mount for my Peugot tranny. I only have to make it last a couple more months till a swap. The jeep dealer doesn't even carry it. Does the AW4 mount work with the peugot tranny or not, beacause it seems like that is the only one anybody has.

Just wondering if any of you pos peugot owners know where to get one.
:wave:

Thanks

Nik

Ya none of the parts stores carry it but I got mine from the dealer, it was pricey but my only option at the time (that I could see).
The dealer in Denver can get it. The part number is 3505567 and the cost is........ hold your breath......$253.30. I tried finding on in a junk yard and could not find one that was worth a shit. Maybe you could, might be worth a try. :cheers:

And the mount for the AW4 does not work either I tried that too!!
:cheers:

Might try giving AMC 4x4 Salvage here in Phx a call. They are a Jeep only salvage yard and will ship wherever. I just bought a good used ax-15 mount (complete plate and rubber mount) there for a whopping $20. The dealer wanted $89 for the plate and $49 for the rubber mount. Their number is even toll free - 800-882-5337. AMC4x4.com

Good Luck!

yea...dealer wants 89 here in NM. i looked in all the junk yards and got one for free after i spent 2 hours at one place going through all the buckets of cra*.

aren't yu glad ou got an 87-89 XJ,....i am..:party: :doh:

Back