• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which LA Setup?

JHKolb

NAXJA Forum User
I know there have been many topics covering LA's but I want to consolidate into 1 informative post here . . .

I currently run Skyjacker's RR front subframe and HATE it. Heim's go bad at least once per year, transmit way too much into the unibody and don't flex as well as I would like. So I am planning on going to a REAL LA setup on the front. There are several (pre-made) options that I know of and am contemplating; Rusty's, Clayton's, CarolinaRockShop and Full Traction.

If anyone has any first had experience with any of these and could offer their opinions I would appreciate it! Thanks.

John
'90 XJ - 8" Lift, Fully Locked, 35" MT/R's

i remember reading somewhere (jp, fw, fwdsu. )that you can replace skyjackers heims with johnny joints.

just a thought? :dunno:
-g

I have the Carolina Rock Shop long arms and I love them. They are good quality and less expensive than some of the other long arms out on the market. If you want good, inexpensive, and durable arms, then you wont go wrong with the Rock Shop.

AARON

MrShoeBoy said:
I have the Carolina Rock Shop long arms and I love them. They are good quality and less expensive than some of the other long arms out on the market. If you want good, inexpensive, and durable arms, then you wont go wrong with the Rock Shop.

AARON

You would say that :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

Thanks Guys,

I am leaning to go with Andy's (CRS) stuff. He's made me some stuff in the past which I really like.

Back