• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

adjustable vs heavy duty

FitchVA

NAXJA Forum User
welp, i'm gonna order my lift stuff this week. but i've got one last question...should i go with the adjustable track bar or heavy duty track bar? i'm going with the re 6130 kit and it will be going on a '98 if that helps. thanks.

FitchVA said:
welp, i'm gonna order my lift stuff this week. but i've got one last question...should i go with the adjustable track bar or heavy duty track bar? i'm going with the re 6130 kit and it will be going on a '98 if that helps. thanks.

RE 1660 party1:

If I'm understanding your question correctly, both are adjustable. The "standard" adjustable uses the stock frame end bracket and a replaceable tie rod end at the frame. The heavy duty replaces the frame bracket with a heavier bracket of a different design, and uses a threaded end fitting that's more of a bushing or spherical rod end or Johnny joint design (I don't have it, so I'm sort of guessing how to describe it).

Back