• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another Event in MASS, soon!

Lawn Cher'

NAXJA Forum User
I'm posting this for Earl Duperron, the only non-computerized NAXJA member. Over Columbus Day weekend, October 11-14, Earl will be guiding another of his fun trips through the mountains of western Mass and/or southern VT.

The itinerary is as follows:

Fri. evening run, meeting at the Whitcomb Summit between 5-6 pm

Sat. run, meeting at the Big Y supermarket on Rt 2 in North Adams, MASS between 9-10 am; breakfast prior at the Friendly's nearby, also on Rt 2 in North Adams

Sun. run, same schedule

The base camp will be on the Mt. Greylock Reservation, with other camping available at Savoy Mt. and Mohawk Trail State Forests... reservations can (and should) be made at 1-877-422-6762. Warm clothing and rain gear should definitely be among your gear, as it can get quite cold in the mountains in the fall. There are motels in the area as well, for those who are not interested in "roughing it."

I hope to see you there!

btt

SO

Who's going to make it!!!?? I am going to try my best.. See if the Girlfriend will go on her first 4-wheeling trip.. hehe
~Joe~

Eric/Jabba -- I hope you've sent in your membership application, because you know Earle isn't going to give you any peace until you do. How are you feeling -- recovered from your "incident" completely?

I won't be at the ride -- I'll be in Maine seeing about a job. Hope to catch you next time I stop by the shop.

Mass Event

How far is this from Waterbury CT? I would like to make it if I get some directions. This will be on Saturday since I will be working on Friday. Thanks.
Patrick.

[quote:ff698d33c0="Eagle"]Eric/Jabba -- I hope you've sent in your membership application, because you know Earle isn't going to give you any peace until you do. How are you feeling -- recovered from your "incident" completely?

I won't be at the ride -- I'll be in Maine seeing about a job. Hope to catch you next time I stop by the shop.[/quote:ff698d33c0]

Eagle,

hehe....I've officially been a memeber for a few months now :) Earl can no longer bug me about that.

I'm more or less recovered. My neck still doesn't feel 100%, but I was told it takes a long time to heal. I really can't complain though as the paramedics were astonished I made out as well as I did. They expected at least a broken nose.

Too bad you can't make it. Good luck with the job!

See you around,

Eric

Re: Mass Event

[quote:003460dd4a="Techno1154"]How far is this from Waterbury CT? I would like to make it if I get some directions. This will be on Saturday since I will be working on Friday. Thanks.
Patrick.[/quote:003460dd4a]

Techno1154,

I'm heading up there Saturday morning and I'm located in Watertown. If I remember correctly, it was about a 2.5 hour drive from here. Getting there is cake. Take I-91 all the way to Route 2 West in MA. Follow that into North Adams where the Big Y is located. If you need more details, let me know. If you're going to make it, maybe we can form a 2 vehicle caravan or something :)

Let me know.

Eric

Re: Mass Event

[quote:f98033b72b="JabaThaHut"][quote:f98033b72b="Techno1154"]How far is this from Waterbury CT? I would like to make it if I get some directions. This will be on Saturday since I will be working on Friday. Thanks.
Patrick.[/quote:f98033b72b]

Techno1154,

I'm heading up there Saturday morning and I'm located in Watertown. If I remember correctly, it was about a 2.5 hour drive from here. Getting there is cake. Take I-91 all the way to Route 2 West in MA. Follow that into North Adams where the Big Y is located. If you need more details, let me know. If you're going to make it, maybe we can form a 2 vehicle caravan or something :)

Let me know.

Eric[/quote:f98033b72b]

I would to go with you tomorow. However, I will not be able to go onlline again today. Ssend me a message at 1-877-413-4939 with info on how and where to meet. I will be working until midnight tonite. Thanks
Patrick.

Back