• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

supercharger

found the same thing while surfing last night, I was going to call to get some prices today but got busy, do you know how much they are getting for them?

probably around 2-4k, thats how much scs go for...id just stroke a 4.0, oh wait, im going to :D

The owner claims his comanche now pumps out 310 hp. CAn you do that stroken?
$3999.00
Has anyone seen one?
Comanche

Woulsd you also be interested in some 33 x 10.5 x 15 super swapper tsl radials. With less than a hundred street miles, I have decided to go to 35" and do cutout's. I have 6" tomken and a spring over on d44. If you could make me an offer.
Thanks
Comanche:)

not the right forum to post for sale stuff man.

*smack*

I have installed the same charge on a 4 cyl TJ and they are good units but you will not see 310 out of the 4.0 with just a blower with out over boosting and risk damaging the moptor you will need a header and exaust work to make tha much. You can get 300 out of a stroker if done right than if thats not enough then you can run a blower to realy make v8s cry.

Comanche said:
The owner claims his comanche now pumps out 310 hp. CAn you do that stroken?
$3999.00
Has anyone seen one?
Comanche

310 hp is a little high of an estimate and by a little, i mean alot, youd have to have other mods to get to that point

you can get 275 from a stroker....

check dinos site for good info:

http://www.jeep4.0performance.4mg.com/forced_induction.html

I ve talked to the guys in person they are local to me. Ther're kit is awsome they have realy realy taken the time to do it right. don't quote me on the spec but its suposed to run like 30% more efficient then the other chargers out there. thus less boost more power. It is all bolt on aside from one hole drilled into the oil pan. they also add a 7th fuel injector.
Led

This is what I expect with my stroker--- should be enough for me.

I built it for torque though, not horsepower.

scnshot.jpg

CheapXJ said:
yew bastid...

You're makin me wanna drop a 401 in my XJ....

just so I can outrun you :D

does harrys have those for cheap ;) :D

Hey Steve -
Isn't 3.910b x 3.900 stroke a bit odd? I seem to recall an OEM bore of 3.875 for the 4.0, and the 4.2 stroke being 3.895. Are these rounded #'s or did you offset your crank slightly? 3.910 is .035 over, which also sounds just a mite odd... I just want to make sure I'm not missing something here....

I like the power #'s on the engine, tho - can you send me the .dyn file on that?

5-90

10.5 on the CR is way high, unless you plan to run jet fuel (over 100 octane) you will ping and knock like it is no ones bizniz. For every .oo2 you have machined out of the cylenders will drop the CR by .1 which you can do by dishing the pistons if there is enough meat, or to take it out of the heads, or run a thicker head gasket, then the quench will change.

Back