• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where? Time?

Urban Redneck

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone! Where is everyone meeting and at what time? I won't be able to wheel, no tow points, fire extinguisher, etc, but want to meet people and check out rigs. Coming from NW burbs of Chicago, I should have a 3 hr drive.

looks like its gonna be a good sized group, i don't think you'll have trouble finding us...

saturday morning, behind the office.

drivers meeting is 9-10 am.

see you there!

Urban Redneck said:
Hey everyone! Where is everyone meeting and at what time? I won't be able to wheel, no tow points, fire extinguisher, etc, but want to meet people and check out rigs. Coming from NW burbs of Chicago, I should have a 3 hr drive.

You are gonna drive 3 hours down there just to meet us?!?!?! Dude....find me, introduce yourself...I wanna shake your hand!

Rev

Shift!!!

Urban Redneck said:
I make it in 3 hours as well, from Milwaukee.
If you have a hitch, you have a rear tow point.
Get some front ones from the dealer.
Fire extinguisher can be had for $10.
Stop making excuses and don't miss out on wheeling with us.
You WILL regret not at least running green.
:eyes:
Hasta.

Son, obviously you do NOT know what JEEP stands for....

Just Empty Every Pocket

It's only going to get worse from here.

Bullzhit...

Urban Redneck said:
Yeah, I know. I have $400 worth of lift sitting in the basement cuz it's too damn cold to put it in.
Bring it and we will put it on in the parking lot of the Attica Inn.
Ain't no thang.
Gonna be 40 I hear...
Hasta.

seanR said:
Jeff, you have been quiet about this weekend, are you going to be there?

Unfortunately, no. I've had a couple of minor bombshells dropped on me in the last few weeks. Nothing work related. Looks like I'll be up in da YooPee this weekend.

Urban Redneck said:
Yeah, I know. I have $400 worth of lift sitting in the basement cuz it's too damn cold to put it in.

Only $400?

Piker.

Quote:
You are gonna drive 3 hours down there just to meet us?!?!?! Dude....find me, introduce yourself...I wanna shake your hand!

Rev

I'll pull in around 10 Saturday morning. Green XJ with no lift.

If I were you, I'd get down there by 9 if at all possible. That way you can just hop in with one of the folks taking their vehicle in. No sense in paying $15 to enter with your vehicle when you can pay $5 as a passenger. Just a thought.

OneTonXJ said:
If I were you, I'd get down there by 9 if at all possible. That way you can just hop in with one of the folks taking their vehicle in. No sense in paying $15 to enter with your vehicle when you can pay $5 as a passenger. Just a thought.

They'll let you park for free with your 5 dollar passenger fee. I've done that several times. Just go to the office, tell them you are a passenger in another rig, sign the forms, and go park. No problems.

Back