• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TOZOVR, quick question

trekker

NAXJA Forum User
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOZOVR
Most of us RE dealers suggest a .75" spacer for the front as they tend to sit nose low....

I have the RE 3.5" rear leaf/extended shackle setup( for 4.5" net). I am planning on installing the 4.5" coils up front this Spring, and have new stock isolators to go with them. Are you suggesting that I should maybe add these instead of replacing the existing isolators?
Thanks,
Todd

Low Front

I have the RE4.5" kit and sit nose low when empty. Wish I had the spacer in then, however when loaded for a trip it is dang near level. Does not look bad with a slight rake and I am usually carrying tools and passengers so it works for me.

i'm going to agree with RJ (tozovr) on using the the spacer in place of the isolator.. i am doint the same kit and expect to need the spacer to level it...
(RJ gave me an excellent price on all the RE stufff i need to do it..)
mike

Back