• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ca, looking for 2-3" lift and a set of wheels, roof rack?

bonestk90

NAXJA Forum User
I Just bought a 90 xj and want to do a small cheap lift change the wheels and tires and put a rack on it so I can hit the trails. I am located centrally in cali. thanks

Iv got some nice looking Aluminum Wheels with BFG 32 on them for $200. The wheels I think are American racing and have some rock rash but they still look good. The BFG’s are not the greatest but they would do you for a while. One is realy good ,one is like 50% the other two are about 30%

I've got a 3.5 Rubicon Express Lift w/ add-a-leaf, shocks, adjustable trac-bar and all the hardware for $500 + shipping. this was just put on last year, and only went of road one time

Ok, Heres what I have. I have factory UpCountry ZJ V8 coils which gave me 2" in the front. I put less than 1000 miles on them b/c I only wanted 1" lift. I also have Rusty's 3" lift with full rear packs. Only 10K or less on those. They gave me 3.5". Without anything in the back and low gas I got close to 4". They were never taken off-road.
I also have other stuff that you may need but let me know if you are interested in the above.
I could give you pictures and receipts if you need them.
Jeremy

EDIT: shim included on rear leaves.

Yep, but I think the shipping cost will be a lot. Let me look into it. What is your zip again? Thanks Jeremy

Back