• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pros and cons of front stabalizer bar removal???

89xjgrey

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I've already removed my rear sway bar to compensate for the home made suspension lift I put on, but what about the front?

I know that it is the enemy of my articulation, but are there any downfalls to its removal? Thanks.

89xjgrey said:
Well, I've already removed my rear sway bar to compensate for the home made suspension lift I put on, but what about the front?

I know that it is the enemy of my articulation, but are there any downfalls to its removal? Thanks.
All I can say is, drive without it for awhile. You be the judge, IMHO keep it. At times coming off the trail I have ran without it. I can tell a difference, I like having it and disconnects are not the expensive or hard to make.

quick discos?

Being budget conscience that I am, can quick disconnects be made, or do they have to be bought? If they can be fab'd, how so?

I have ran 8" of lift

.... with no sway bar for quite some time, now Im` at 10" front, 12 rear, Ive adapted to it, no sweat!

here is a good site to get quicker disconnects for tj's yj's and xj's.... www.dipple.com
I just purchased a set and they are just as good as JKS..

Back