• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got my long arm brackets done

JeepFreak21

NAXJA Forum User
I just need a few cross braces, and I'm ready to go :cool:
bracket04.JPG

Billy

Looks damn good man, but it aint pretty. :D:D:D

JeepFreak21 said:
If it don't... it's time for bigger springs! :D
I used a waggy 44 and with the limited room on the driver's side, there was no way for me to use that type of setup. Even with 7" of lift.

JeepFreak21 said:
If it don't... it's time for bigger springs! :D
You don't have to use bigger springs! just move your coil bucket up as many inches as you needed!
Heck, if I had to do it again, I would run stock XJ springs and fab some adjustable coil mount.

coilcompressed.jpg

JeepFreak21 said:
Well it's not painted yet :rolleyes:

Billy :laugh2:

:laugh: :cheers:

Beezil said:
nice fab!

how much vertical seperation did you end up with?

post the update pics when you get to the next step.

That means a lot comin' from you Beez... I just hope my thread isn't pummeled with 6 pages of name-calling and bickering now! :laugh2:
Its about 7.75". And my friend at work wanted me to make sure I mention that he free-handed those brackets with a torch :cool: They didn't even take that much cleaning up.
Billy

ya know, you went to so much trouble to show your skills through the way the bracket looks, i'm wondering if you will continue to knock the 90-degree corners off of the coil bucket and smooth them out?

why stop now?

keep going.

Back