• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Track Bars

Abugarcia

NAXJA Forum User
What are all of you doing for track bars? I am getting pretty bad death wabble and a lot of bump steer. I bought my XJ lifted and I don't think anything was done with the track bar (5 inches of lift) Who makes the best track bars and could I make my own? I have acess to a lot of tools including benders, welders, and pretty much everything else. Thanks
-Eric

GPRSDLYT said:
re tb w/ brkt
im at 8"

-g

For the benefit of us olde phartes who aren't TXT ENBLD would you please write in English on the forums? Save the TXT MSG crappola for text messages on cell phones.

i would run a rubicon express heavy duyt tracbar with bracket. they are welded strong and stout pieces. i run 7" lift

Eagle said:
For the benefit of us olde phartes who aren't TXT ENBLD would you please write in English on the forums? Save the TXT MSG crappola for text messages on cell phones.

sorry gramps
im sure everyone here knows what re stands for. or at least the most.
also i know im not the only one who does this

-g

if you have benders, welders, etc, (and feel comfortable using them) make a new bracket, or modify the existing bracket and use either 2 small RE superflex cartridge joints or 2 rodends (heims) on the end of some 1.25x.25wall tube

Back