• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who's all showing up? thinking about showing up? hoping to show up?

Barring major unforseen complications, I will be there. After we made the mistake of being there the month before the big event last year because of a stupid timeshare exchange, I told the wife that we would not be missing the the next one.

:paperwork It appears to be in the cards again.
Should I start my beer post now, or give it a few months? :cheers:

I'd sure like to - would be strange not headed for Utah in October like the last four years - but I guess this will depend on my job search. Assuming I do find another job by then :dunno: - I doubt they will be as generous with vacation time as my former employer. If I am still an unemployed deadbeat :D , I'll be there!!!

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Unless I or the Jeep are dead on the 'Con, I'll be there...

Not for me...... I'll be starting a new job over the summer, and taking a week off in October probably won't work out.

ChiXJeff said:
Not for me...... I'll be starting a new job over the summer, and taking a week off in October probably won't work out.

Isn't that what you said last year? :spin1:
Hope you can make it.

ACE said:
Isn't that what you said last year? :spin1:
Hope you can make it.

Ya, sure, you betcha, hey......

Rotten, no good idiots out east. Corporate acquisition happened middle of April, the site closure was announced 2 weeks later. Original end date was supposed to be late October/early November. It's done nothing but move back since then. Most of what's left here in the data center are infrastructure servers, and as soon as the remaining applications are migrated or decommissioned, we're outta here.

Every time I think that the bottom of the barrel has been reached, something even more stupid happens. :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad:

I hope & plan to get out there again this year, with a Jeep this time.

Will have to see how it goes... I have it marked off as vacation on the work calendar/vac. schedule.

Assuming all goes well in my life and according to plan(since when did that ever happen? :laugh2: ) I will be there!!! :D I'm very excited about the prospect of going to Moab for my first time even if it is with you guys, um, I mean.... :D j/k

Danno, Julie got a bf? Damn... ;) :D

Ary

Possible, but the Colorado run has a higher priority if I have to pick one to to this year. (Ouray's MUCH prettier!)
I WILL be at the Colorado run though!

Back