• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Get your 2004 winterfest stickers here

Beezil

Member #Nay
NAXJA Member
winterfest2sm.jpg

this sticker is compliments of "jeepxjsb" who recently put up a sticker f/s on the vendors board....

he designed this for us, for our upcoming event..... this is a white transfer-type decal.....only the white will show, it looks great on window glass, or any color-field (except white obviously)

jeepxjsb is extending us a nice price since of 4 bucks, since the number of interested jeepers will more than likely be small, and he will not be entitled to any quantity discounts.....price for the sticker is 4 bucks.....

I will be accepting preorders, if interested, email me at [email protected]

this is a no-profit deal....this years run won't have a lot of "fluff" and this will be a neat way to "earn" your event momento and say "you were there".......

any takers?

BTW, anyone who asks me for a sticker, and doesn't pay me the money will be missing lugnuts......all twenty of them (32 if you are one-ton)

if you think I'm kidding, try me.

Beezil said:
BTW, anyone who asks me for a sticker, and doesn't pay me the money will be missing lugnuts......all twenty of them (32 if you are one-ton)

if you think I'm kidding, try me.

Note to self for Winterfest:
Hide Beezil's lugwrench.

:laugh:

Sent my order via email .... by the way ... thanks jeepxjsb ... you did a good job designing it.

Les

PS: I'll reserve my thanks to you Beezil AFTER I make sure I get home with all my nuts! Somehow I doubt non-payment is the only reason this could happen.

2 for me please...

Beez,
I will take one, and if What Rd hides your lug wrench, you can borrow mine.

BTW, What Rd has about 84 lugs to take. Can't forget the tow rig and trailer :D

TRL WGN 1 said:
Beez,

Damn!
Looks like I may have to collect lug wrenches from everyone! I'm thinking it's a good thing my chair doesn't have lugnuts!!!

:nono:
:D

another note to self:
make sure to have $4 for Beezil (and a little surprise for TRL WGN).

:rof:

What Rd (f.k.a. ArmStrong) said:
Damn!
Looks like I may have to collect lug wrenches from everyone! I'm thinking it's a good thing my chair doesn't have lugnuts!!!

:nono:

another note to self:
make sure to have $4 for Beezil (and a little surprise for TRL WGN).

:rof:

Yeah, bring it on. Your chair may not have lugs, but I still know how to remove the wheels on that thing. Much easier, plus no tools required.

Wait a minute. This was supposed to be about Beezil removing wheels. Oh well, fun for all

TRL WGN 1 said:
Yeah, bring it on. Your chair may not have lugs, but I still know how to remove the wheels on that thing. Much easier, plus no tools required.

Wait a minute. This was supposed to be about Beezil removing wheels. Oh well, fun for all

<grin> Howzabout we just put him up on blocks? </grin>

Better yet....... when was the last time you saw a lifted 'chair?

ChiXJeff said:
<grin> Howzabout we just put him up on blocks? </grin>

Better yet....... when was the last time you saw a lifted 'chair?

blocks = bad
lifted chair? . . . now waaaaaait a minute! We may be ON to something here. Just think how tall I could make the Jeep if only I lifted my chair 8 inches!
Ok, who makes a good set of longarms for an aluminum-framed sportschair currently running 26" tires but lookin' to mount some 38s!!!?

:clap:

TRL WGN 1 said:
Beez,

Hey Beezil -
Don't pay TRL WGN any mind. He's still learning to count. I've only got 72 lugs between truck, trailer and Jeep (no need to dismount spares), and 4 wheels but no lugs on my chair.
Besides, he told me just the other day that the Burbs are WAY better than the City any day . . .
;)

What Rd (f.k.a. ArmStrong) said:
Hey Beezil -
Don't pay TRL WGN any mind. He's still learning to count. I've only got 72 lugs between truck, trailer and Jeep (no need to dismount spares), and 4 wheels but no lugs on my chair.
Besides, he told me just the other day that the Burbs are WAY better than the City any day . . .
;)

Ah, only 72. I couldn't remember how many lugs your trailer had, so I shot high.
And, to be honest, anyone that really knows me, knows that my feeling is, anything with building or houses sucks, be it city or suburbs!
Give me those wide open spaces baby

What Rd, you put too big of tires on that there chair, and you won't be able to get them in your Jeep.

So, who else wants a sticker? :D

TRL WGN 1 said:
Ah, only 72. I couldn't remember how many lugs your trailer had, so I shot high.
And, to be honest, anyone that really knows me, knows that my feeling is, anything with building or houses sucks, be it city or suburbs!
Give me those wide open spaces baby

What Rd, you put too big of tires on that there chair, and you won't be able to get them in your Jeep.

So, who else wants a sticker? :D

good thought - better stick with the pizza cutters!

Beezil my man, it's all good - I've scraped up my pennies and nickles and have $4 with your name on it!

Back