• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who has or who's seen Rusty's beadlocks??

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
I'm done with my beadlocks. They suck. I hate them. I'm going to use them to hang my garden hose on.

I talked to Rusty today, he offers beadlocks that are made locally by a guy in AL that makes them for some of the NASCAR guys. He uses 1/4" rings and they're 32 bolt.

Cost is a very affordable $127 each, Trail ready's are $220 ea. I ordered a set, make me feel better by someone that has seen/uses them telling me that they're good wheels.

Don't even bother with the 'Rusty's suck' sh!t.

Fore Wheeler said:
I'm done with my beadlocks. They suck. I hate them. I'm going to use them to hang my garden hose on.

I talked to Rusty today, he offers beadlocks that are made locally by a guy in AL that makes them for some of the NASCAR guys. He uses 1/4" rings and they're 32 bolt.

Cost is a very affordable $127 each, Trail ready's are $220 ea. I ordered a set, make me feel better by someone that has seen/uses them telling me that they're good wheels.

RUSTY + BEADLOCKS = :( :eek: :explosion

It's bad enough the guy makes steering IMO.
Billy

Edit: I didn't see the last line :gag: too late

Forewheeler, sorry to hear about your beadlocks. I almost bought a set until I read about all the trouble you had with yours, yours are from the fella at Badlands Offroad, right? Well, no help with the rusty's locks, but good luck anyway, keep us posted! jUDD

Fore, I'm interested in knowing what beadlocks you're currently pissed with? A buddy of mine has a used set of Eatons but I've heard nothing but bad things about those. Any pics of the Rusty's beadlocks?

Fore Wheeler said:

Since when does NASCAR use "yellow" beadlocks?

Last edited:
Economos said:
Fore, I'm interested in knowing what beadlocks you're currently pissed with? A buddy of mine has a used set of Eatons but I've heard nothing but bad things about those. Any pics of the Rusty's beadlocks?

They're weld on's, it could me my fault or the fault of the welding (had them welded professionally), but I've tried everything to get these freaking things to seal and I just can't. If anyone wants a set of 'street locks', these still have the factory outside bead so they'll still work with the welded ring on them.

Rusty assures me that he uses them and doesn't have leak down problems and everyone that he's sold them to are more than happy with them. He also tells me that they balance extremely well. The cost is awesome and the guy that makes them will make whatever back spacing you need as well.

I too have heard that the Eatons are junk, the rings are just better than stamped steel.

What's wrong with yellow bead locks?

Scott???????

picture.JPG

hinkley

Scott Mac. said:
At the risk of sounding like a limp wristed decorator. What ever possessed you to put those two colors together?
What's wrong with a little color in your life?

Do you know I have one red and one blue seat?

hinkley

Scott Mac. said:
Is that why you wear those dark glasses all the time?

That is because I have no color!

hinkley :D

PS when you live where the sun shines, you need sun glasses. :D

cool, let us know how they turn out.

And for the record I have been happy with all the stuff I have gotten from Rustys. He has some low prices on stuff like ARBs and what not as well. I have also got great customer service from him. I had a shock blow out over a year after I bought the kit and he sent me a new one at no charge and he also let me upgrade from 3 inch coils to 4.5s for the cost of shipping.

Scott Mac. said:
When you live where the liberals shine do you need a butt plug? :flame:

You will have to talk with Jes about that one.

I live in the very conservative Orange County part of So Cal!

Nice try! I must ask, if you are asking about them, you have some expeience with them? :D

hinkley

Scott Mac. said:
When you live where the liberals shine do you need a butt plug? :flame:

Like it or not Scott, to the den with you.

Fourwheeler, good luck with the locks.

Lincoln

Back