• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep/Dodge 2.5L and Dakota AX-15

Zed Mikey

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for a Jeep or Dodge 2.5L 4 cylinder motor. Newer, lower mileage, better condition, more complete and cheaper the better. I also need either a Dodge Dakota AX-15 that was mated to a 2.5L or at least the bellhousing and clutch goodies off that tranny. Let me know what you have! Thanx!

--Mikey

Zed Mikey said:
Still need a 4 banger for my XJ... anyone, anyone?

--Mikey

I have an 89 MJ 2.5 with just over 100,000 mated to a ax4, TB fuel injected, computer and all for 500.00 its in my DD but am conveting to 6cyl auto soon so it is available plus shipping of course

xjnation said:
Might be nice if you actually posted what you are looking for, it would save a lot of wasted effort

I believe I said "newer." In my experience, in the automotive world, 15 years old is nothing resembling newer. :) Nor is 100,000 miles "lower mileage" for a gas motor. And if typing one sentence is that much effort for you... then I'm sorry I wasted your time. Doubly so, since you wasted the same amount of time again replying to chastise me for wasting your time.

--Mikey

Back