• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ measurements?

sweetjeep

NAXJA Forum User
In the quest of my project I have determined that I need some measurements.

If someone could inform of of the following, I'd be in your debt!

I need these measurements on both a 6' and a 7' bed.

1) The measurement from the middle of the wheel well FORWARD to the front of the bed.

2) The same point BACKWARD to the tailgate.

I need both please. And on both beds.

3) The wheelbase of the 6' VS the 7' bed.

Sorry to be a pain. I am trying to determine if I want a 6' bed or a 7' bed for my project.

Thanks folks!
Morgan

Short wheelbase-112.9 shortbed
Long wheelbase-119.4 longbed
overall length Short 179.3/Long 194.0 without rear bumper, S 184.5/ L 199.3 bumper to bumper

Overhang, I´d guess measured from center rear axle to end of body (not bumper) they were a little sketchy about where this measurement starts and ends.
short wheelbase-38.9
long wheelbase- 47.1

Difference in the overhang is 8.2 inches, the difference in the wheelbase is 6.5. Difference in the bed length is 14.8. 6.5 inches in front of the wheel well and 8.2 inches behind the wheel well. Unless it´s way to late and my brain is locking up :sure: Better draw a plan.

Bed length 73.7/88.5 inside

I found a brand new MJ 4X 87 sales brouchure, in my library.

Actually.. while this IS helpful... I still don't QUITE have the info I need.

I still need to know the depth from the front of the bed to the middle of the wheel wells. Or the reverse.

Thanks again!

Back