• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody here a RE dealer?

offroadman83

NAXJA Forum User
I was at pirate4x4 in the vendors forum and got a price quote from porc on the RE 5.5". He came back giving me a quote for the long arm and I was like what???? I asked him if it is what he meant to say and he said yes as he has heard they are now shipping. Anybody know if this is true?? I would really like to know-------Kyle

offroadman83 said:
I was at pirate4x4 in the vendors forum and got a price quote from porc on the RE 5.5". He came back giving me a quote for the long arm and I was like what???? I asked him if it is what he meant to say and he said yes as he has heard they are now shipping. Anybody know if this is true?? I would really like to know-------Kyle

I'm settin up shop right now. Me and a couple buddies are startin a business 4x business. I can get you a price monday. I've got RE, Skyjacker, and rancho for lift companys. And were gonna be puttin out our own long arm kits.

dpg off road

Dirk is the man! Good prices(says he'll beat anyone) Great service. Did right by me!

TOZOVR and Jason from Jeepin.com are RE dealers. i am waiting on RE long arm kit as well. last i heard they weren't starting production till after the first of the year. But they do list the kit on their store

Well since nobody answered his question. The RE long arms have been on dealer price lists since they were published for 2003. I haven't heard anything about them shipping, but I'll check into it and get back to ya.

Ary

I talked to RE about a week ago and was told they would not be out until after the first of the year but I will check again.

Just talked to RE and the Long Arm kit for the XJ still is not available and they still are not sure when it will be

Me.

And the above info is correct...no LA's yet.

Back