• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NO more stock XJ for me

deke

NAXJA Forum User
PICT0009.thumb.jpg

PICT0011.thumb.jpg

PICT0014.thumb.jpg

PICT0016.thumb.jpg

PICT0019.thumb.jpg

http://cherokee.groundclearance.com:81/gallery/albums.php
more pics in the

Isn't it nice when you pull up next to a stock cherokee and look down at them? Sorry, but I love it. Anyone else feel the same way? I love the look in the other Jeeper's eyes when they see you pull up. It's just like, wow. Anyways, nice lookin Jeep.

:cheers: :party:

92jeeper said:
Isn't it nice when you pull up next to a stock cherokee and look down at them? Sorry, but I love it. Anyone else feel the same way? I love the look in the other Jeeper's eyes when they see you pull up. It's just like, wow. Anyways, nice lookin Jeep.

Yeah!!

1.JPG

I love the silverstone coleor man, looks GREAT!!

That's what I'm talkin about. I gotta start carrying my camera with me.

I don't care about the looking down on that much, but I do like the fact that some of the damn soccer moms with there huge SUV's tailgating me talking on there cell phones are looking at my rear bumper and sometimes they actually back off knowing that if I decide to stop my bumper and tow package will be in their grill. Some of those women are so aggressive it is amazing. Sometimes I want to hit the brakes.

Curt

Monkey?

92jeeper said:

dont you love it when you pull up on another lifted jeep and look down at them? :D NAXJA

h.curtis said:
Some of those women are so aggressive it is amazing. Sometimes I want to hit the brakes.
I tend to think they're just plain ig'nant, not just aggressive. I like the several extra inches of visibility (both to see and be seen) afforded by my lift. Here I am next to a stocker a few months ago in Denver:

shorty.jpg

I live in LA with 7 million idiot drivers, Its almost neccessary to be able to see thru others' rear windows to find out whats going on in front of them, because usually they're not even paying attention. They brake hard, hit the car in front of the them, and your the next one up their ass! *LOS ANGELES DEFENSIVE DRIVING!!* City full of idiots, and sorry to say my wife is one of them!! SHHHhhhhh don't tell her I said that though!

Scott Suyeto

I lived in la for over 30 years .You think driving in la is hard, try driving in chicago. Not just one person run a red light but you get 4 or 5 at a time doing it.

Back