• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics of 2" BB w/ 30's??

2KXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone running this setup? Please post pics if you do.

50.jpg

heres one on even ground for ya
img_6371.jpg

can't see me in either one but i there in the second hiding behind that other feller:anon:

4.gif

6.gif

img1.gif

Ahhh thems was the days!!

2" Rusty's BB (Long AAL) and Bilsteins...rode like a caddy. BFG AT KO 30x9.5's

If you are concered about rubbin i will tell what i have. I run 30 10.50 super swampers. I get a little rubbin on my lower control arms when i crank it all the way on a turn.other than that. NUFIN! If i would reset my turn stop it would not be prob. But i lazy;)

Nothing is absolute... every Jeep and every setup can and will exhibit different results. I wouldn't worry about a SYE, but don't completely rule it out. Odds are that you could get away with just a T-case drop and axle shims, but the SYE is always the more robust choice.

Statements like
Thats for 3in and bigger
can be misleading.

i am not telling you not to do it. Cuz i have plans myself to do it. But the vibes are not unnerving till 3in or so thats what i sayin:cool:

Wow...I didn'ze so many of you have or are running the 2" BB. Seems to me from the pics that the BB has decent articulation and looks pretty good with the 30's. I'll have to post pics once I get it all installed....

2KXJ said:
Wow...I didn'ze so many of you have or are running the 2" BB. Seems to me from the pics that the BB has decent articulation and looks pretty good with the 30's. I'll have to post pics once I get it all installed....

I ran mine for about 9 months..then it was inchitis...5 suspensions later (most of them were just new stuff at the same heights...)

Here are some of my pics:

http://community.webshots.com/album/84755073cvDCBL

Mine's the yellow one with the BB and stock shocks. The white one has RE 4.5" extreme duty, while the black one has about 8" of RE stuff.

I liked the BB very well. I would recommend 2 things:
1. Get longer shocks. The stockers won't allow for much droop.
2. Go with the Rubicon Express spacers. They measure a true 2" instead of 1.75". It's not much, but every little bit helps.

You can really wheel the crap out of a rig with a 2" lift. They will go places that will astound you. Have fun with the new toy!

Jared

2KXJ my bb has been on for about 1- 1 1/2 yrs. I don't plan on moving up until my tires are gone. I already bought new 31-10.50's. Just saving my $$$ for a 3.5

Andrew I'm glad the hitch worked out. All of those pics are from Uwharrie. I used to run some local trails but they are considered private property so I stick to designated areas from now on.

Back