• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to buy RE?

2KXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm ready to order a RE6025 (3" SR with springs). Does anyone know of any other distributors beside RE themselves? RE wants $95 to ship to PA and I'm having a little trouble justifying paying $95 to get something I'm already paying a crapload of money for...

Talk to Dora at Adventure4wd.com I just put a big order in with her today and will be ordering more next week. Great service and awesome prices. For a chick, she really knows her XJ's.

Try Dirk at dpgoffroad.com. He has great prices and really knows his XJs

I have no real experience, but the store off of www.jeepin.com has some good deals on RE kits with shocks and some have free shipping.

I second DPG,have always got awsome prices and usually free shipping!

I just ordered my RE6130 kit from Dirk at DPG. He was very helpful, and will match anyones price. I would definately recommend him.

I just received :D my RE6130 from www.jeepinoutfitters.com (the site off of www.jeepin.com that Gecko mentioned). Got the 4.5" kit with the upgrade to heavy duty adj track bar & bracket, came with set of DT3000 shocks, no tax, free shipping and the best posted price on the net. Jason was prompt, got my order right on the way. :clap:

Back