• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Competition/Parts XJ's

Grant

NAXJA Lifetime Member
NAXJA Member
If anyone took parts off the competition XJ's and did not get the money to me, you can send it to the following

Grant Barclay
12587 Swanson Ranch Rd
Loveland
CO 80538

Many thanks
Grant Barclay

Could a moderator make this a sticky for a couple weeks?

Grant: What happened to the rest of the parts? Just a little curious, I went by on Sunday to see about getting that vent window and they were all gone...does somebody have them (The one I wanted was off teh RH door on the black rig). If not it's no big deal (well, except a little extra cash for you :)), but if they're around...well...

Sequoia

Still want one?

GSequoia said:
Grant: What happened to the rest of the parts? Just a little curious, I went by on Sunday to see about getting that vent window and they were all gone...does somebody have them (The one I wanted was off teh RH door on the black rig). If not it's no big deal (well, except a little extra cash for you :)), but if they're around...well...

Sequoia

If you really want one, I can get one for you next time I go to the yard. Maybe $10 plus shipping. I can check. Let me know.

Back