• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifts..

RCP Phx

NAXJA Forum User
lifts..
do you have any pics of your setup with the 32s? As far as performance is concerned, do you think you're any more capable with your current setup than you were with the smaller lift/tires?
Actually the only benefit has been the ride,the rest has been a royal PITA!!!The rear flex was awsome!And when stuffed you could hardly see the tire!
BTW:thats 5"lift with 265/75/16's on the factory 16x7/5"BS rims.
32s.jpg

Last edited:
46.JPG

54.JPG

5.5" of lift with 32x9.5 TSL's

Now running 32" KM's for the winter (34x9 TSL's, my clayton LA kit and some trimming for the spring!!!!!!)

I hope this works...

this is a enlarged shot,check out the control arm/driveshaft angles.Castor/pinion is way off!
ca%20angles.jpg

You can sure tell how good I am with this pic thing!

You've got me concerned as I am putting together basically the same setup you are running! When you say it's been a PITA, are you referring to tire to body interference with the 33's? My fenders are cut way out in the front with tubing spanning between the sliders and bumper, and I've removed the lower portion of the rear quarter panel boxed in that area and slightly trimmed the rear openings. Gonna have to lose my rear flares.

I'd be very interested to hear any details about problems you've encountered with your current setup that you might be able to steer me clear of (if any).
I've started my crossmember and am gathering up the material for my long arms, then all I'll need is a new rear driveshaft and I can install everything else finally (springs,leaves,SYE,etc.).

Thanks

Dave

Yeah,I was refering to the tire fitment issues!The only other problem has been to get the rear to flex again,still planning on a longer shackle(thats what made the RE1463's work).

Heheh my control arm angles are terrible (just biding my time till the long arms are mounted)

62.JPG

33's are doable on 5.5" of lift...but you will need to trim, absolutely.

RCP I too had the rear flex issues...Chopping my shock mounts off and moving them up was key...didn't realize how short my shocks really were.

This is definately a spring rate issue.Ive got plenty of shock,moved my mounts about 2 years and 3 lifts ago!

Back