• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lighting options

that panal is held down by a few screws, I'm guessing your talking about the wiper panal. If so the screws are in the vents between the panals. If your talking the outer panls on the edges No clue, but I would guess that if you got back there the hole would rust the puppy out pretty quick if you didn't use some silicone to seal the bolt hole.
I would go with some brackets coming down from a roof rack if you have one, I think Farmer Matt has that set up on his. Or you could have some brackets fabbed for the window pillers to mount some lights. Just make sure you seal the holes really good. Just an idea. Juice

I have done this on my 96. go to grapeape.myjeeppage.com you can see the pic of mine mounted in the exact spot where you want them. The passenger side was tricky but can be done. Email me with your email and I will send you more pics of the setup. [email protected] I will also give you some pointers. Jeff CamoXJ

While this mod looks cool, I'm not sure how functional it wil be. The hood will obstruct a lot of light. The best placement is always in front of the bumper, but It you dont have any room there, or just dont want any more there, I would suggest mounting on a roof-rack or light bar. Just my .02

you say you want to see at night? you want bright ? get lightforce 9.5 inch 1,000,000 candle power lights.. i got em.. make the jeep look like mickey mouse but they are awesome .. waterproof with breather lines, different color lenses are swappable in about 15 seconds, bullet proof and focusable.. they go from flood to pencil with a turn of the housing.. :D

Back