• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warn or Milemarker Hub Kit

brcomputer

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody know the difference between these two kits? I mean are they pretty much the same except for the hubs themselves?

Anybody know where I can get these kits at a good price?

I ran the Warn kit with 35's, no problems.

MM is a new kit for Jeeps, but I can't see it being that different from the Warn kit.... whihc is usually arounf $800 :eek:

I found a link for the MM kit for $630... which is a lot cheaper than the Warn kit ... at least anywhere I have been able to find it....

Vintage, where did you get yours & how much did you pay?

Just got MM hub conversion

It looks very good. all pre-assembled/pre-greased ready to go vs Warn you have to grease up and put all seals together and so on... It even came with D44 spindle nut socket!!! Warn kit does not come with it, as I understand!!!. Friend of mine had worked for Ferd dealership few years back (he is an old fart) and said that he has never seen any problems with MM hublocks or hub systems on Rangers/ Bronco-2 and Exploders either auto or manual hubs...
MM has been supplying hubs for Fords back then!
630 + 40 bucks cast iron rotors(2) + 60(approx) bucks to machine pilot hole (for each) rotor = still less then WARN conversion w/o rotors and machining process!!!
Peace!!!
Pit.

Also got free shipping !!! Couldnt find a parts house to buy WARN w/o shipping costs!

4wheelerssupply.com often times they have free shipping

Re: Just got MM hub conversion

98XJ said:
It looks very good. all pre-assembled/pre-greased ready to go vs Warn you have to grease up and put all seals together and so on... It even came with D44 spindle nut socket!!! Warn kit does not come with it, as I understand!!!. Friend of mine had worked for Ferd dealership few years back (he is an old fart) and said that he has never seen any problems with MM hublocks or hub systems on Rangers/ Bronco-2 and Exploders either auto or manual hubs...
MM has been supplying hubs for Fords back then!
630 + 40 bucks cast iron rotors(2) + 60(approx) bucks to machine pilot hole (for each) rotor = still less then WARN conversion w/o rotors and machining process!!!
Peace!!!
Pit.

Yeah the price is good, but as we've learned time & time again, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I wouldn't run a MM winch for the same reasons I didn't buy their hub conversion..........cause Warn is just plain stronger. MM is probably fine for a mall-queen.

http://jeepsunlimited.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=401792

The only difference between the 2 kits is the outers, hub center section and spindles. And who knows... they very well could be cut from the same blanks. Dimensionally they are EXACT. ALL of the other components are alike and can be bought at NAPA.....

FoMoCo sourced their ranger/bronco junior hubs from warn. MM's look to be rebuilt cores..... Look at my write up... It comes with pics tew :D :D :D

Back