• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who still makes rear quarter guards?

Destroyer

NAXJA Forum User
I've kinda been out of the internet XJ/forum scene for the past few years but I'm not seeing a lot of the names I used to back in the day, so I was wondering who still produces a decent rear quarter guard. I've been looking for a set to cover up some accrued carnage and I would prefer a set with the boxed tail lights built in. I remember THOR made a nice set but I don't find any current info for them, and JCR's seem to have gone way up in price from what I remember. Short of cutting my own, who still makes these?

Thanks!

I think ARES is actively making theirs. IIRC there was a set of theirs as a prize in the last membership drive (three months ago).

Here is mine, ordered with blank taillight boxes and then modified to suit my own tastes:

XJTaillightsFitment92.jpg

Thread if interested: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1123321&page=2

Back