• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE coil spring measurement

VAhasnoWAVES

NAXJA Forum User
I am in the process of an axle swap and 3 link build... before i ripped my D30 out i forgot to measure how tall the coil sits with the weight of the vehicle on it.

ive been told the rule of thumb is to build it at full bump and everything should clear, but just so i can establish a ride height, i was hoping someone could measure their RE 4.5" coil installed on their jeep.

thanks in advance.

Dont know how close RC 4.5" coils would be but i can measure them to give you a rough idea if you need me to.

Give Sean @ Re a call. I think he has a spread sheet with the spring specs and ride height measurements. I got one a few years ago from them just gotta find it.

15.5" from mounting pad to bottom of rubber isolator.

I have a Smittybily XRC bumper with Quadratec q9500 winch that weigh in at 188 lbs.

Thanks.

It dawned on me that the dirty method won't work as my cool buckets are stock. They appear to have some lift built in. I would need to investigate that first... Which is why o was more concerned with the cool itself

Back