• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flex connect? Thoughts?

Demonoid369

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
e0388e0e27fcdd70d0ad37f65e066db0.jpg

http://jksmfg.com/i-22322737-jeep-j...ar-link-kit-fits-2-5-lift-patent-pending.html

Looks interesting. What are all your guys thoughts on this? Easily could be adapted to our xj's

I don't really see the point. If I'm driving my jeep on road the sway bar is connected. It handles fine on road. Offroad I disconnect it. Seems like an expensive thing just to have a more wobbly ride. Especially if you had to do an evasive maneuver on road... Interesting idea for sure though.

It would be cool if you could just lock/unlock them so off road they would compress then on the street they would be locked like a fixed link.

I think for the money you're better off investing in an Antirock.

It would be cool if you could just lock/unlock them so off road they would compress then on the street they would be locked like a fixed link.

That is a really good idea. Eliminate the springs and replace it with a twist-lock. Not easy to execute however due to the travel required.

x3

I lifted my jeep and didn't have the antirock installed for about a month. It was a month of terrifying driving on the freeway and around town. I finally ponied up the cash for it and couldn't believe how much the ride improved. I also don't have to disconnect it when I wheel (which I need to do a lot more of) and have been able to fully flex out the front axle.

Back