• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ Sport Wiring Harness and general ?

643McGill

NAXJA Forum User
I have just bought my first XJ and I am needing to add my EMS lighting to it. There isn't much room in the interior for all my accessories. I need help. My XJ doesn't have the fog lights, so I am curious does the factory wiring harness have all the plugs for the addition of fog lights? I want to use this for my hide-away strobes. Can someone point me in the right direction. I am also needing to add a CB head 8" long x 2" tall x 2" deep to my dash along with my siren control 6" long x 2" tall x 5" deep and light bar control 6" long x 4" tall x 5" deep. If anyone knows a way to modify the interior to mount these items. So far the only thing I have come up with will be taking out the glove box.

Thank you very much

If the XJ did not leave the Jeep factory with fog lamps installed, it is unlikely that the necessary wiring is present. You can pull the necessary wire harness from the junkyard, or just use the factory switch to power a fog lamp relay and wiring you install.

Modifying or removing the floor console is probably the only option, there just isn't much room in the dash.

Back