• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stuff i gots...

altrocker1

NAXJA Forum User
so i've got a TON of xj/wj/mj parts laying around that i wouldn't mind selling to MWC members. here is what I know I have...there are other things as well, so ask and you never know. all parts are obo...i also like whiskey and other jeep parts

-hp dana 30 housing that has a home made truss and some other reinforcements. its not pretty but it works $50 or trade for some good bourbon.

-set of red 97+ front fenders. they are not dented but the mounting holes on the bottom are a little twisted up. open to trades for black fenders or some cash

-3.5" OME leaf springs. they are currently rusty and need bushings (REWSTER had dibs on them but i lost one of the bottom leafs so if he wants them they are his...i found it now, so they are good to go). ill install new center pins in them. while i have them apart i can also put a coat of paint and new leaf pads on them. bushings are up to you...$75

-2000 xj 4.0. came out of my gold jeep...thought it had a broken piston skirt but it turned out to be the timing damper. ran fine, just made noise. needs oil pan, valve cover and timing cover gaskets. make me an offer

-various 84-96 front clip/grille parts and signal lights...trade for man hugs...and booze

-aw4/np231 out of a 2000 xj...collin may have dibs already though $150 for both

-96 intake...free

-mj rear tube bumper with 2" reciever (has frame tie ins) $120

-bull bar...fits most xj's i would guess. it was on my mj on an older style bumper $50

-97+ rear hatches in gold and white...both in pretty good shape. the gold one may still have some black spray paint on it or some stickers...depends on which one i throw on my rig. $50 each. i think they both have tinted glass. the gold one even has working struts on it...at least they worked when i pulled it

-xj front shaft has pretty new ujoints...needs a centering ball $30

-d30 axle shafts...could probably use ujoints. $25 each...have one of each side

-wood grain radio bezel...$20...though it may belong to collin already

-2000 non cali emissions down pipe (without pre cats) attached to an 00-06 style manifold. $30

-96+ valve covers...$25

-leaf spring degree shims...i believe they are 4 degrees...make an offer

-re super flex large size poly bushings for the control arms (and long arms i believe...brand new... $20

-99 xj gas tank and fuel pump $30

-21 spline np231 from a ba10/5 $40

-84-96 front bumper $15

-99 xj pcm

-dana 44 diff cover...its not stock, but also not heavy duty. it was thicker than the stock cover i had $10

-xj 3 switch panel with fog light switch $25

-99 xj HVAC controls...trade for booze

thats what i can think of right now...i know there is more, but my brain is tired. i have leftover stuff from the wj part out

the other thing that i may do before winterfest is strip the MJ harness and drivetrain out...if i don't find a renix donor, the renix parts will be up for sale including the motor, 19 lb yellow ford injectors and a rustys cold air intake...

things i'm looking for: (i realize that some of these will require cash since they are worth more than what i'm selling)

-mj dana 44
-97+ red front header panel(or black header panel and fenders)
-hp d30 housing...or complete axle
-3.73 dana 30 (hp or lp)
-extended front brake lines of any sort
-v8 wj ps pump
-ax15
-wj or zj tan seats...cloth or leather

would entertain other trades as well...

-2000 non cali emissions down pipe (without pre cats) attached to an 00-06 style manifold. $30

this attaches to the split manifold?

How far does it go down in the exhaust?

I'll take it for a 1/5th of jack at winterfest if it will work on my LJ.

mac 'exhaust clean up' gyvr

i would think it would work on an lj...i compared it to the pre cat pipe from the parts wj and the dimensions were identical. its already attached to a split manifold right now. i cut it right before the cat on my xj when i took it off. it may need a short piece of pipe depending on where the lj cat converter is. i can try to get you some pics of it this week

this attaches to the split manifold?

How far does it go down in the exhaust?

I'll take it for a 1/5th of jack at winterfest if it will work on my LJ.

mac 'exhaust clean up' gyvr

i would think it would work on an lj...i compared it to the pre cat pipe from the parts wj and the dimensions were identical. its already attached to a split manifold right now. i cut it right before the cat on my xj when i took it off. it may need a short piece of pipe depending on where the lj cat converter is. i can try to get you some pics of it this week

ok, cool, pic would be great, i need to do a new pipe to the converter as i had to cut that pipe to get the oil pan out and I can clean all this up when i do a tummy tuck.

mac 'dislike precats' gyvr

Yeah just to verify, I want the AW4 and NP231. I thought I already got a wood grain bezel from you, or atleast paid for one, but if not, I want that too.

-hp dana 30 housing that has a home made truss and some other reinforcements. its not pretty but it works $50 or trade for some good bourbon.

You got a picture of this you can send me? May be interested in this and maybe the bull bar if you can get pictures of these for me.

Back