• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The dreaded time has come. Time to part it out.

Icemans

NAXJA Forum User
We'll guys the time has come. It's time to part out my xj. My life has changed quite a bit in the last 6 months. I bought a company, looking for a new house, and need room and money for it all.

My xj 1998 Jeep Cherokee
4.0 ltr $400 127k miles
Automatic 127k miles $200
Np231 transfer case with sye and driveline $400
Xj Dana 44 rear end 4:56 gears, arb, ruff stuff cover, and Tera flex disk break kit $1500
Olympic Rock sliders $200
Custom front winch bumper with inter graded PIAA fog lights $325
Mile marker m8000 winch needs controller $150
New power steering box one trip on rig $75
New alternator less then 12 hrs on rig $75
Rubicon 5.5in lift complete 4.5 rear springs with 1in shackle $300
Bilsteen 5150 shocks $75
Taurus fan $75
Sadden A/c pump $50
2 pair of Extra tail lights $10
Custom built cargo rack for hatch area $25
Husky cargo and floor liners full set $70
Spare fuse block with extra wire $30 was going to use as a fitch box
Steering box brace from warrior products $40

Let me know if there is anything else you need. I will pull all the product. Plan to have it completely apart in less then two weeks.
I will post pics as I get it apart. Or you can come by and check it out.

I call dibbs on the Bilsteen 5150 shocks

I also have a full set of 35 in x 12.50 15in rim Goodyear MTR tires. 85% tread and a non matching spare. All on 15x8 D windows. All for $800.
Can I rent them for the weekend? :D

Bummed to hear, Ryan, but totally understandable. You got your priorities where they need to be. Let me know if you need help with the part out.

Are the sliders the tube style that stick out past the jeep? If you can get them to northwest fest I'll take them

Yes they are but they don't stick out as far as jcr sliders do. They actually tuck in pretty nice. I love them. Plus there different then 99% of the people out there. I'm not going to nw feat but if you can arrange payment and delivery you can buy them ;)

Interested in the Husky liners. Put me down for them. I'm at work but'll PM ya tonight and coordinate.
Really curious about the cargo rack since I have no space to fab one up> Pics??

Pics of custom rack for cargo area?

Also how much for the door mirrors? I assume they are powered not manual....

Back