• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ZERK plugs

RNMedic

NAXJA Member #659
anyone have a source for the zerk/grease fitting plugs for the lower ball joints? just redid the balljoints and cannot find on of the little buggers.

Any NAPA store.

I've seen those fittings at nearly every parts store I've been to. They are usually sold in packs containing several sizes and they are usually located near where the grease and grease guns are.

maybe didn't make my self clear, these are the little plugs without the grease fitting on it, just the blank.

maybe didn't make my self clear, these are the little plugs without the grease fitting on it, just the blank.

Nope you were clear. I just didn't read it correctly... sorry.

I don't know what thread the ones you are plugging are, but some are taper thread and others are straight thread. If straight thread, all you need to find is the appropriate bolt to take the fittings place. If tapered, you'll need to get a plug at the hardware store with the right thread. Usually in the plumbing section.

the straight thread is 1/4-28 IIRC

Back