• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Krawler lift

philagony94xj

NAXJA Forum User
So I've been planning out a suspension system that I've pieced together from different companies, which nets about 3.5-4" lift. Haven't bought any parts yet. Then I come across this on 4WD Hardwares site: http://m.4wd.com/newui/search.aspx?sku=RKSXJ450002
That's pretty cheap for what you get. If I pair this kit with Bilstien 5100's it would still come in at under $2000. Seems like a heck of a deal if you ask me.

Is the said kit specific for only rock crawling or will the components hold up to highway and long distance travel?

This kit comes with Deaver rear leafs and I know those are "THE" springs to get.

Any opinions would help.

I am in the same boat. Looking for a 4" long arm lift with room to grow. My XJ is a daily driver and I want to keep it that way. For me that eliminates any long arm kit that only has three links to the front axle. Should the upper front axle mount fail under braking at freeway speeds it will wipe out the steering gear, shocks, springs and front drive shaft. Obviously throwing the jeep wildly out of control. There is a lot of energy applied to the upper bushing under hard braking. Over sized tires compounds the twisting torque the bushing(s) must withstand.

I have their 3-link on the front of my cherokee and I drive it on the interstate all the time. No concerns at all. Mine is the upgrade kit with just the 3-link that I added to my RE lift. Price seems ok.

I have their 3 link, and their trackbar mount and trackbar. Its beefy made in the US and Ive wheeled this Jeep pretty hard with no trouble. It gets driven on the roads at times and I am happy with the road manners to. Id reccomend them.

that makes this deal even better.

That's exactly what I was thinking. The fact that 4WD Hardware is now a sponsor is honestly the only reason I checked out their site to see what they were offering. I like to buy from supporters of this club.

That's exactly what I was thinking. The fact that 4WD Hardware is now a sponsor is honestly the only reason I checked out their site to see what they were offering. I like to buy from supporters of this club.

No time crunch or anything but you might wanna hurry up and get this thing done, Phil! :D

Back