• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OME shocks best price?

540ismiley

NAXJA Forum User
This will be the last question I hope on this topic. Looking for the best price on old man emu shocks. I have the 2.5 inch lift.
thanks so much
josh

Josh,
I'm going through the same issues as you are putting together the suspension system. Got the 4 springs for $200 a couple of months ago, purchased a new steering stabilizer on Ebay for $48.

Ordered my shocks last Monday from DPK Off road, bought JKS disconnects at the same time. They arrived here in San Francisco on Friday. Spent 20 minutes on the phone with Dirk, he asked all kinds of questions to make sure I was getting the Correct product, and not just what he had available. He also took time to answer some of my questions and told me to get the U-bolts & shims locally. The shock prices are guaranteed to be the lowest.

I have a 2000, he said to install the springs and THEN check for vibes to see if I needed an SYE. Also took time to explain the add-a-leaves made by OME and what it would take to install later.

If you do a search of the boards and just type in OME you'll see some info I recieved about what to put on besides just the springs. Doing this search I also found out about DPK Off Road.

I usually won't recommend vendors, 2 reasons, we should support those that sponsor this site and that it usually starts a pissing contest about who is good and who is not so good. But DPK off road treated me right on this purchase.

good luck,
Tom

Go with DPG that is where I got my long travel's from and I love them and Dirk is a great guy to work with.

Back