• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

blew both front axles,, replacements??

steveVA

NAXJA Forum User
Being the moron that I am I was helping a friend cut broken trees Isabel left behind,, I pulled a little too hard and exploded both axles in the front of my d30,, what are some good complete front axle units that i can buy,, thanks

I got mine from 4 Wheel Drive Hardware, complete assemblies with the 297 joints for $130 each plus shipping. If you sign up for their e-mail list, you can get a discount. They've held up for 4k miles with 4 days of Moab and 3 days of Colorado wheelin'.

lesslimited92 said:
I got mine from 4 Wheel Drive Hardware, complete assemblies with the 297 joints for $130 each plus shipping. If you sign up for their e-mail list, you can get a discount. They've held up for 4k miles with 4 days of Moab and 3 days of Colorado wheelin'.

That's a little pricey. Drivetrain Direct quoted me $95 for the driver's side, $105 for the passenger side.

Only problem is they don't have an in stock . :(

ChiXJeff said:
That's a little pricey. Drivetrain Direct quoted me $95 for the driver's side, $105 for the passenger side.

Only problem is they don't have an in stock . :(
Ouch!
After another place qouted me 160 each, I stopped shopping when I found them for 130 :anon:

Back