• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

running lights/tail lights switch bypass.

tayman

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have a diagram of which wires do what at the headlight switch? I'm pretty sure my switch went bad, and I just want to bypass it. I've already bypassed it for the headlights. Now I'd like to do the same for the running lights, and dash panel. Being that the only internet I have is on my phone, suearching for uncommon things like that is a huge pain.

!!!1

I'm not sure about bypassing from the plug ( I personally didnt have luck with it when I tried). However, i've got a working bandaid on my jeep. I made a run from the battery to a switch to the front driver side corner marker. On the corner marker I spliced into the dark blue w/ red tracer. I have a 92 cherokee not sure if its the same color wire. Hope that helps =D.

as far as i know you can run it to any of your markers and it will give power to all your running lights (tail lights, markers, dash lights, and such). I simply picked that one because it's the closest to where I wanted to put the switch

Back