• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NFL Football

kenny811

NAXJA Forum User
Who is your team? What do you think they will do? Lets keep is civil. Not like the Obama Bumper Sticker thread. And if you like NCAA football start a new thread.

AZ Cardinals.

I think they will do their best but still fall short. But they are my team. Win or lose I'm rooting for my cards.:D

Who is your team? What do you think they will do? Lets keep is civil. Not like the Obama Bumper Sticker thread. And if you like NCAA football start a new thread.

I notice you failed to mention that your a Raiders fan. I dont blame you! :clap:

AZ Cardinals.

I think they will do their best but still fall short. But they are my team. Win or lose I'm rooting for my cards.:D

Im a Seahawks fan so I know how you feel. Win or lose GO HAWKS!!!

O I didn't fail to mention it, The only thing cooler than Cherokees is Raider football!! But the NFC west will be a much better division this year. Exciting times.

Seachickens Away!

Back