• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need a diagram for brake lights

carter442

NAXJA Forum User
first of does anyone have a fuse panel layout for a 91 4.0 aw4. also does anyone have a wiring diagram for the brake lights and reverse lights?

Hey just a suggestion. I recently purchased a factory service manual for my 2001 on Ebay. I got the huge main service manual and four other books, all factory books for $65. It has detailed electrical prints for the entire vehicle. Plus a wealth of other information. Well worth the investment. Do a search for 1991 Cherokee Service Manual, you'll get a variety of choices. It may take some time to find exactly what you want, but worth the effort. Good luck! Vaya con Dios

You need to search online. You can register for free at Autozone. They have online manuals where you may find what you need.

NAXJA has strict rules about posting copyrighted materials. I got a warning for posting a vacuum diagram.

Back